Tuesday, January 27, 2009

it's here.

I'm leaving tomorrow for auditions.  It's really happening.  (I may not be updating this blog for awhile.)

Am I nervous?  Yes.  Definitely.  But throughout the process so far, God has proved Himself to be indescribably gracious and merciful.  So I'm just reminding myself of that and meditating on 2 passages of Scripture that have been helpful to me during this time: Isaiah 54 and 42.

My auditions are on January 30, February 4, and February 14.  Please pray that they will go well, and that my nerves will be under control.  I haven't taken an audition like this in 6 years, so I'm a little concerned about what my performance energy will be like.  

Hopefully my brief interactions at the schools will also give me some insight into which one would be a good fit for me.  I don't have a strong preference at this point.  

 I am so thankful for all the awesome, supportive friends I have (i.e., you!)

No comments: